The Global Trends for Display, Touch and 3D-IC
- IC Devices & Technologies, IC Industry, IC Applications & Markets, Display Technologies and Applications, Display Technologies and Applications, Smart Sensing / Identification Technologies and Applications, Smart Sensing / Identification Technologies and Applications
Stephen Su, General Director of IEK, delivered a keynote presentation on “The Global Trends for Display, Touch, and 3D-IC.” In this presentation, Stephen first shared IEK researchers’ view on future global trends for 3C products. Then he talked about emerging development trends for Display, Touch, and 3D-C, and Taiwan’s current technology and industry status in these industries. He stated that ITRI has made important development progress with these technology by collaborating with domestic and international partners. At the end, he emphasized a few key messages:
- We live in the internet-world with faster changes in product lifecycles.
- Display to evolve from LCDs to AMOLEDs, and from flat to flexible panels.
- The glass and film touch technologies will co-exist in market over the next few years.
- The 3D-IC packaging technology to evolve from wire bond, flip chip, embedded WLP to TSV.
- Overview of Global Trends in 3C
- Development Trends for Display
- Development Trends for Touch
- Development Trends for 3D-IC
|The Global Trends for Display, Touch and 3D-IC||Download||771|