IoT Market Outlook｜2015 GNSS.asia Taiwan Seminar
- IoT Technology, Emerging Application and Strategy, IoT Technology, Emerging Application and Strategy
Stephen Su, General Director of IEK, was invited to share “IoT Market Outlook” at the “SMART X: When GNSS meet Internet of Things” forum hosted by the GNSS.asia (Global Navigation Satellite Systems). In this presentation, Stephen talked about key global trends and implications for IoT market, and important development directions for IoT in Taiwan.
During his presentation, he emphasized a few key messages:
- IoT raises a broad set of new strategic choices in disrupting ecosystems and infrastructure.
- IoT is driving both smart living and productivity.
- Pursue “user value creation” for innovation and key competences.
- Need to assess provider’s overall ecosystem
- Build rainbow ecosystem to leverage manufacturing supply chain
- Taiwan to transformation from “manufacturing” to “infofacturing”
- Taiwan should build user-centric ecosystem to lead value-add
- Global Trends in IoT
- IoT Opportunities in Taiwan
|IoT Market Outlook｜2015 GNSS.asia Taiwan Seminar||Download||443|