Next Step for Taiwan Memory Industry
- IC Components and Technology, IC industry, IC Applications and Markets
Stephen Su, General Director of IEK, delivered a keynote presentation on “Next Step for Taiwan Memory Industry” at the 2013 Joint Symposium of e-Manufacturing & Design Collaboration and ISSM. In this presentation, Stephen talked about Taiwan’s current DRAM industry overview and worldwide trends. Then he described the status of ITRI’s research progress in MRAM and RRAM. At the end, he emphasized two main messages:
- Taiwan need to develop next-generation memory, but need to collaborate with international partners via transnational alliance (e.g. IMEC-like set-up in Free Economic Demonstration Zone ).
- Without proper transnational alliance, Taiwan should not develop next-generation memory, except for embedded memory and 3D memory.
- Taiwan DRAM industry overview
- Worldwide DRAM market status and development trend
- Prospect of emerging memory development
- Possible direction and strategy for Taiwan memory industry
We are very pleased to present his presentation in PDF format for your reference.
|Next Step for Taiwan Memory Industry||Download||408|